2014/09/09

OOTD: I don´t Know

Hello beautiful faces!
Wow. I am doing a OOTD blogpost. What happened you may ask. Well lately I have been wearing the exact same clothes again and again and I didn´t think you would be interested in seeing those boring outfits. But today I have tried to combine flower pattern with stripes and I am still super unsure about this choice.
I wore this outfit for a few hours and even though it is one of the most comfortable things I have ever worn I have no idea whether I am a fan of the combo or not.
 sunnies are from KIK, smile is all mine :P, on my lips I wear miss sporty lipstick in shade "on the catwalk!"
 shoes are from H&M  
So what do you think?! DO you mix mach this kind of pieces or do rather keep it basic?

XoXo
DeniVev :*


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára