2021/04/26

Mood Board May 2021

I love me a mood board. I have always enjoyed collecting a few inspiration photos and putting them together, to see what I am ejoying visually and then can use as a source of inspiration. This could do with interior design, fashion, skincare, makeup, hairstyles and more. Literally anything that resonates with me gets pinned on my pinterest and then I often post it all on here. You may have noticed that already. 
So here comes this months mood and vision. It has mostly to do with style I am dabbing into and food as I am loving cooking in my new kitchen.

I am loving simple yet chic fashion style, makeup that looks put together yet natural, food that is healthy yet tastes sinfull, home decor that is a combination of modern and retro. 
What is inspiring you? Where do you get your visions from?

All these photos (and their source) here: My pinterest

Until next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára