Lucy known as ,, a Cup of Style ´´ - www.acupofstyle.com
1. Prečo si začala z blogovaním?/Why did you started with bloging?
Lucy: Svoj prvý blog som založila pred šiestimi/siedmimi rokmi, pretože mi prišlo skvelé, že môžem mať svoju stránku na internete./ I´ve made my first blog about 6 or 7 years ago. I found it great, that I could have my own website on intertnet.
2. Ako by si označila v jednom slove svoj štýl?/ How would you describe your style in one word?
Lucy: Osobitý /Personal (Unique)
3. Máš obľúbený blog?/ Do you have your favorite blog?
Lucy : Mám! A nie jeden..../ I do! NOT only one....
4. Kto je tvoj obľúbený modný návrhár?/ Who is your favorite fashion designer?
Lucy: Mám pár obľúbených návrhárov a módnych domov , ale nemôžem povedať, že by som všetky pečlivo sledovala. / I have a few favorite designers and brands, but I am not too informed about them
5. Chcela by si na sebe niečo zmeniť?/ Would you like to change something about yourself?
Lucy: Ano. Chcela by som byť trošku väčší pohodák. Chcem mať všetko perfektné a tak sa často stresujem kvôli hlúpostiam..../ Yes. I would like to be a bit more calm. I want everything to be perfect so I often get stressed our over nothing....
6. Máš obľúbeného youtube- ra ? / Do you have favorite youtuber?
Lucy: Najradšej mám asi Blair (juicystar07) ale sledujem ich omnoho viac :)/ I like Blair (juicystar07) the most, but I watch a lot more...
7. Koľko času venuješ blogu a robeniu videí?/ How much time do you spend on your blog and working with videos?
Lucy: Veľa. Premýšlam nad blogom skoro neustále. A veľa času mi zaberie aj samostatné vytváranie článkov, alebo sledovanie mojich obľúbených blogov. / A lot. I think about blog all the time. And also writing of posts and reading of my fav blogs takes a lot of time.
8. Je tu jar. Čo by si odporučila dievčatám aby si okamžite kúpili?/Spring is here. What would you recommend girls to buy?
Lucy: Kúpte si veselé sukne a šaty! Budú sa Vám hodiť :)! / Buy skirts and dresses! You would use them.
Lucy: Džínové šortky . Dajú sa nakombinovať asi na 12545587 spôsobov :D /Jean shorts. You can wear them 12545587 differet ways.
10. Máš na niaky kúsok oblečenia z minulosti extra spomienky?/Do you have any special memories on any piece of clothing?
Lucy: Asi mám, ale nič zaujímavé ma práve nenapadá..../ I think I do but I can´t remeber anything now...
11. Odkaz mojím čitateľkám?/ Message to my readers?
Lucy: Budťe originálne a radujte sa zo života !!! :) Žijeme len raz, takže využite každú príležitosť./ Be original and enjoy your life !!! :) We live only once, so use every chance you get.
Caroline as ,,CosmiCaroline´´ - www.cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
Caroline as ,,CosmiCaroline´´ - www.cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
7. How long have you been blogging? I started COSMICaroline during exams of freshman year of college, so May of 2009. I was procrastinating, didn't want to study anymore, and I took the plunge. COSMICaroline was my first blog, and it's still the only blog I work with. I love it, it's become my own little project and I enjoy seeing it blossom and grow with time.
8. Why you started with blogging? Well, I didn't want to study. I had been looking through hundreds of other successful fashion blogs and just drooling over the beauty behind their photography, completely clueless as to how they were doing it all on their own. I started my own in hopes of using the blog as an outlet for all the bits of inspiration I had bubbling inside, and it's done exactly what I would have hoped and more.
9. Does anyone from your family have a blog (like you)?
Well, not exactly. My sister had an awesome Tumblr for a while, but she's moved onto bigger and brighter things now. My brother has his illustration portfolio online, but that's not a blog, either. My dad runs a blog for Habitec, his home and building inspection business, but that has nothing to do with music or fashion or art. So, I guess I'm the only one.
10. Are you going to school? Where? Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee. Studying Mass Communications and Music Business.
11. Do you speak more than one languages? Which ones? I'm actually studying abroad in Spain this summer for about a month and a half, so I do speak Spanish. I'm brushing up on my skills everyday in order to survive while I'm over there, but it's still a work in progress. I have spoken a little French and a little Italian before when traveling overseas, but not enough to consider myself even close to fluent. Spanish is where my focus is right now.
12. Do you like to listening music ? Of course I like listening to music. I'm actually surrounded by music pretty much every day, all the time. It's a huge part of my life. I'm in two bands right now: Clorange and the Barefoot Bandits. Clorange, a psychedelic doom metal band, is charging through Nashville with leaps and bounds. I'm the singer, and we are working on putting out our first album sometime in the next couple months. We play shows all around Nashville on a pretty constant basis and continue to grow in a progressive and forward-thinking direction. The Barefoot Bandits, a folk/funk/reggae band, is a collection of some of my closest friends. I've been singing with them for years. So, yes, I do like listening to music. It's a huge part of my life and always will be.
13. What style of music you like? Who is your favorite singer, band...? That depends on the day. The Beatles are my rock, my solid heart, and the peanut butter to my jelly. I feel a little bit empty if I haven't heard them in a while. They've become my imaginative brothers, singing every last word I need to hear at that moment. But on some days, I want nothing more than the rustic guitar screams of Dead Weather, the psychedelic movement of Pink Floyd, the crooning melodies of Adele, the memorable rhythm of Bob Marley, or even the completely-uncalled-for harmonica of Bob Dylan. The list can go on and on with Florence and the Machine, Janis Joplin, The Black Keys, Led Zeppelin, Elton John, The Doors, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jefferson Airplane, Mumford & Sons, Rodrigo y Gabriela, The National, Otis Redding, and Stevie Wonder. Don't ever ask a music lover that question and expect to get a short answer, my fingers are already twitching at the idea I had to force myself to stop listing.
14. Do you play on any musical instrument? I play a little piano, and I shake a mean tambourine, but mostly, I just sing. I've been singing since I was little, and it's just become a passion of mine over the years. I can also play the harmonica with my nose surprisingly well.
15. Could you say something to my readers? Don't ever take anything too seriously. Just stop yourself before you do. Though your troubles may see hard, there's someone else out there with a life worse than yours. When you find yourself struggling to pick a pair of heels to go with whatever dress you deem most important that day, just give up and go barefoot. When you truly believe that the path you wish to take is the best, quit trying to convince everyone else to follow you. Just walk forward through the grass, and when they see the beauty behind your lack of doubt, they will see you for who you are. Find your soul, wipe off the dirt that's been collecting, and send yourself to the moon and back with imagination and wonder. Live.