2021/02/03

Best Scalp Scrub for me

In case you happened to watch or read about my janurary favorites including all the hair products, you saw me talk about scalp scrub. It is something I have receantly added to my hair wash routine and I have been really into it. I honestly don' t know how I got by without it. That is why I decided to write a whole post about it. 

 

I won' t bore you with all of the details about benefits and all on here today. I will be writing a longer post about scrubs and what is best for you, over on my patreon later on. 
I will say though, I am really glad that I gave in and tried this extra step in my hair routine. I have mentioned before that I suffer with psoriasis and have spent many years trying to figure out how to keep my scalp as conditioned and healthy as possible. As healthy scalp equals healthy hair and hair growth, it has obviously been that much more important to me. 
I purchased this scalp scrub by The Hair Boss and it really seems like the right fit for me. It exfoliates my scalp, gets rid of dry patches and its tee tree oil soothes down any irritation or redness. 

As you can see on this before and after, I get dryness usually right at a time of my hair wash day. This is something I worked towards for years, as previously I struggled to get throught 2 days without any signs of psoriasis. So now as soon as my scalp gets irritated, itchy or dry, I know it is time for a wash and now also a scrub. After the wash, my scalp feels so much better. Dry patches dissapear and any irritation goes away. The redness shows up due to the scrubbing but after few minutes even that dissapears. Yes there might be a little residue of flakyness in my hair, but that can be easily brushed out. Also I am about to add another step that will hopefully resolve this issue - I will update you on that soon. 

Have you tried any scrubs or are you thinking about giving them a go? I really think you should now after I saw their benefit. If you have any questions send them my way on my socials.

Until next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára