2015/05/30

Interior Obsessed

I am always on a hunt for some interior design inspiration. When I was younger I even thought about being an interior designer. Anyways, since I am always checking some cool places/houses/apartments I often find places I absolutely love. And the way some people decorate their homes is so exciting for me. Like this flat. It is in Stockholm and I found it over on Wrede.se and I am kind of obsessed ahah. I mean just look. It has a modern and surprisingly warm look but they kept some old fashion details which gives their home a real soul.

 What do you think?! Are you interior obsessed as well?! Do you maybe have any websites like these I can check out?!
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára