2015/05/29

In love with Ink

Maybe you already know, maybe not, but I can really appreciate a nice tattoo. Unusual, super artistic or really personal ones are for me always a good idea. I myself have made my mind to get a few done and already made my mind what it will be. And I left this thought process in my head for over a year now and I still didn´t change my mind bout it and I still want the same design. Which in my case means I really CAN do it now and be sure I won´t regret it.
There is this website TattooLogist and they have the best collection of tattoos from all over the world! People keep sending them in and they keep finding more and more amazing inks. Great for inspiration if you are thinking bout getting one or if you just like looking at them.
Here I made a little selection of the ones I like and would get myself.

 Are you a tattoo lover? Do you have any yourself?!
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára