2015/05/13

Deni and Scandals

I am a real eye liner lover! Don´t even wear my eye make-up without it anymore! So the fact that I am changing my eye liners monthly doesn´t come as surprise, does it?!
A few weeks ago I bought a RIMMEL SCANDALEYES eye liner and I am so happy I did. Has the best consistency, applicator is really thin and so easy to use. Also it is waterproof so you can be out partying all night and no one will no you didn´t even touched up.

 Really is great for any type of make-up for any occasion. Use it on daily bases to work but also can be used for a night out darker and more dramatic look. Just be creative and play with it.
 001 Black/Noir
 I would more then recommend this eye product. As tacky as it sound it really is a scandalously good product ahah.

What is your fav eye liner?! Have you ever tried this one?
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára