2015/05/15

Can´t bear This

Kardashians are almost everyones secret obsession. Mine too. SO ?! And I always considered Khloe to be actually the strongest and funniest of them all. I mean she has been through a lot and she still keeps going and she gets through problems similar way I would. Plus lately I became a little bit obsessed with this gal.

Khloe is a little bit of my fashion inspiration and yeah she did helped me and a lot of others to feel better bout themselves. Being different or curvy is okay. That is what she says and I believe it.
Now don´t get me wrong, she is not my idol or icon! It is just that there are a lot of things she says and I agree on. Plus her style is to die for.
 What do you think about Kardashians?! Which one is closest to your personality?! Who is your style twin?!
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára