2015/05/26

Bras Out aka Naughty Barbie

You have seen me wear this playsuit many times before and this is defo not last time! Just so you know. I love the color, cut, the price was more then satisfying....
The only problem I have is that I can´t find a bra that would not be showing. And yeah my friend recommended me to go braless but that is NOT an option for me. I have a lot to cover so it would be not only un-appropriate but also uncomfortable. Got me girl?! So I thought "I don´t give a piece of brownie anymore. I´ll just rock it with my almost matching bra!" . After all, at least everyone can see that I am wearing one. And that is exactly what I am telling myself whenever my skirt or pants are see through and you can see my beautiful knickers ahah.

 What do you do? Do you have any similar problems?! Or can you always put your "girls" on their place? Lets talk girl stuff.
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára