2015/05/12

Black and Hot

Black pumps are a MUST HAVE in every woman´s wardrobe. I don´t even know how someone can live without them. Even my sister has a pair. And she is one of the sportiest and most tomboy-ish women I know.

 If you know even a little bit about me, you know that I am terrible with shoes. I destroy them so easily and it ain´t matter what brand they are, how much I payed for them or how much I love them. I just do. Somehow. Don´t ask. ahah. So I though I won´t invest too much into my first REAL black pumps. Not till I am 100 percent sure I wear them and love them. That is why I bought these simple ones from Primark for 10 pounds.
 They are obviously super hot and you can wear them with almost anything. I love the fact that they are real high but still pretty comfy. I am not able to wear them for longer then 2 hours so wearing them for a night out would kill me but it doen´t mean i am not thinking about doing so. Lol.
Do you have your black pumps? Where are they from? Do you invest into a quality pair of shoes or just buy any you like?
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest,
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára