2015/06/04

Stay Matte, Stay Real

If there is something I always try to achieve with my everyday make-up is to look as real and natural as possible. I do like to cover my blemishes, redness and dark spots obviously, but in case my foundation leaves my skin looking naturally flawless... Oh, heaven on earth ahah.
And that is exactly what this Stay Matte foundation from RIMMEL does.

I am sure I´ve mentioned it in few previous posts, cause I am using it for a few months now. But lately as it was getting warmer and my face got oily or sweaty this foundation had a challenge ahead. I was trying if I will really stay matte or nah. And I have to say I was impressed. It lasts all day. I even use it for nights out when I go clubbing or something. I only add a bit of cover make-up under my eyes for extra coverage but other then that...
It does a great job. And it does stay on all day long.
 Oh and ladies.. it has such a light feeling. You feel like you put on a simple face cream or something similar. Not a foundation.
Plus it is so cheap. SO in a shortcut: cheap, light weight, good coverage with natural finish and lasta all day long without making you look shiny.
What else do you need?!

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára