2014/01/15

In Love with weird things

Some time ago I mentioned how much I love Photography and I guess you also already realized. And lately, when I see a nice photo I really want to share it with YOU. So I thought that I´ll do so today and share these ones from VOGUE magazine. They were taken by Annie Leibovitz and you can see on them wonderful filmmaker and actress Lena Dunham. 

These two photos seem a little weird to me and that kinda makes them funny. They are also pretty eye catching I guess. I mean there is something about them that makes you go - Oh that is awkward- but you keep staring at them anyways.  

Lena Dunham: The New Queen of Comedy's First Vogue Cover

Did I mention I love to have a good laugh?! This is one of those photos you HAVE to smile at.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára