2014/12/02

OOTD: Just a quick one

There isn´t always enough time for me to do "professional" photos for my blog. But I did try to make a few pictures for this weeks outfit post so I hope you still like it.

In this outfit I combined a few of my fav pieces that I wore loads in last couple of days and to be honest I can´t stop wearing them. They became my new everyday uniform. I also added a bit of festive spirit by wearing my tartan scarf and burgundy colored bag.
 This scarf became statement piece of almost all of my outfits. Keeps you super warm and cosy and adds nice efect to my blondish hair.
 These jeans are my new obsession. Got them two week ago at F&F (tesco) for 12 ponds and wore them almost every day ever since. Super comfy and they have perfect colour. Darker on the sides and lighter in the middle. That makes my thighs look much slimmer. And these shoes... as far as I love them and they are warm and comfy then are SO not waterproof. I learned that the bad way ahah.
 And my bangs are driving me CRAAAZYY last couple of days. But I already have an appointment for hairdresser right before Christmas so I am basically counting days now ahah.

And thats all I have to say today loves. I know this post is super short and weird but I had rough day and this is as cool as it can get today. Thank you for reading and if you would like to see what I did yesterday watch a video below.


And If you are as nosey as I am check this next video to see who were my first crushes.
Alright so until next time keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
XoXo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára