2014/12/29

NEW to my body care

Avon has always been one of my favorite places to shop for cosmetic products. I am barely ever disappointed with them. So when I got this set for Christmas I was more then happy. Same with Yves Rocher products. That is also something I got. I am totally in love with their shower gels and I also already wrote about my obsession with their coffee scented one.


This time I got a Macadamia Nuts from Jardins du Monde collection. Has a really sweet fragrance but still not too strong so I can use it daily.
We all want our body to be soft and for that you need to get rid of your dry and old skin. As discussing as it sounds it is true and for that you will need a good scrub. This one seems to be super great because it contains shea butter which is one of my fav things for my body care.  
And then you know I like to pamper myself every now and then and so such everyone do. That is why I am super excited about using these two souffles.
 And after all of that you want to add a cream to your body and when I saw that I can use this one for basically every part of my body where I use any body lotions I was "Wowed"!
Oh I am so excited to start reaaally using them. They all smell amazing and in case you are like me and don´t like to spend too much time on things like this definitely give them a go.

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára