2014/10/20

OOTD: I wish I wore: Fall Coating

Hello loves! How is your Monday so far?! Mine is pretty autumnal to be honest. That is exactly why I decided to make this I wish I wore OOTD post to share a few of my favorite outfit combinations for this wonderful season.
I love coats and jackets. Layers in general and now that I can finally wear them I am all about experimenting. So these are a few of my I wish I had coats featured in outfits exactly the way I would wear them. Enjoy...

You can see exactly what colors I love for fall. Neutral, earth tones with dark green and burgundy tones. I just feel like they bring something extra to the classic outfit.
What are your favorite pieces this season? What colors do you prefer?!

Until next time keep safe and live your life to the fullest
XoXo
DeniVev :*
P.S. I have made these outfits on www.polyvore.com so If you want to see more CLICK HERE

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára