2014/10/14

October ´Do

Hello loves!
Am I the only one who likes to update her do as soon as the season changes?! I bet I am not.
Well I did so last weekend and I am loving it. I went darker with my hair and I have a ombre effect as well which is basically my fav. hairstyle ever so I am mooore then happy with the final result .

BEFORE:
INSPIRATION:
 I wanted to achieve brown color with some of my blonde strands in it and lighter ends. I took inspo from these ladies and I kind of combined their hair together to create what I have now. 
PROCESS:
My process was really simple actually. I bought a brown hair dye at Superdrug and it was actually Superdrug dye COLOUR PERFORMANCE in 6.34 Natural golden/copper brown. Then since I had that blonde base already I only applied dye to the roots of my hair and worked my way to the ends of my strands and I tried to apply less and less color as I was getting to the end. So I created that ombre effect. I usually applied dye till half of my strands and then used my hands (with gloves) to spread some extra dye to the rest of it. And as I was doing that I was twisting the hair a bit so it all looks natural at the end and so the brown nicely blends with blonde. That is what hair dressers usually do too. As I was done with whole head I clipped my hair up so I don´t mess anything for the next 30 minutes. Then just washed them, conditioned them and let them dry out.
 AFTER
My first thoughts were: "Oh my god! That is sooo dark. I´ll buy lightener and do some more blonde into it. I didn´t want it this dark"..... But now I love it. It is sooo pretty.
 What do you think? Should I do it a bit lighter? Is it good this way? Are YOU going to bring that fall into your hair?

Until next time... keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára