2014/10/14

Deni Black in the House

I am sure you already hear about black mineral face masks. Everyone uses them and everyone loves them. SO do I. The one I have been using for quit a long time now is a Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Face Mask from AVON. I wanted to give it a dry because I´ve hear so much about it myself and I was told that it really cleanses the pores deeply and it also helps with oily face and any dirty that might be on your face.
I like to use this mask once to twice a week. It is recommended to use twice or three times it is just that my face does not like too much attention. A bit of help is always good but once I try to do more for my face it goes wrong. So I use it max twice a week just before I go into shower.
You apply a thinner layer of a black cream on your face and leave it do its magic for 10-15 minutes. How do you know it works and you are supposed to wash it off ?! Simple!  It turns light grey and through the whole process you feel it getting stuck to your skin and really getting deep into pores. And honestly... Sometimes it is even hard to smile or laugh with this on so you might not wanna try it :D
I used to have TERRIBLE black spots on my chin and on my nose. I still do have some but about 80 percent of it is gone. WORKS for me :)
So in case you are looking for something new that is going to help with oily skin (helped with my T-zone) or pores you know what to do. Plus it does not cost you a fortune. I paid 6.50 € / 5 pounds.

Until next time...keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
XoXo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára