2015/12/18

Few Shades of Grey

If you choose right shades of grey it can all be great! It can feel so warm and nice! Surprising to some of you but so welcoming for me. I really want to add grey into my interior as soon as spring comes so it is only normal that I am looking for some inspiration. This is a place I found over HERE. It is I believe a danish site and they have some amazing interior inspo over there. I mean the whole Scandinavian home style seems to be real inspiring to me lately. They just do it sooo right. I mean look for yourself.

Help me help you, in case you don´t see what I see. They mix materials and shades of same color family almost perfectly. Everything goes together without being too tacky and boring. Metals add industrial look, wood adds bit of rustic feel and all the details make it cosy and home-y. Make sure you notice the minimalist feel. Decorations everywhere but nothing seems too cluster or overdone.

 What do you think? Do you also have a think for this style of interior decor? Let me know ;)
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára