2015/10/03

High by The Beach

September is gone and I literally have no idea how that happened. I´ve been so busy with college, work for the first half of the month, trying to keep up with blogs and youtube channel, having fun with friends, meeting new people and still trying not to loose my healthy sense of reality. 
I´m sure most of you feel the same way about Septembers. Why do they have to be so difficult, ha?! 

It all gets so much every now and then we need to stop and relax. Breath, lay down into the sand, grass, anywhere really ahah. I love to go to the nature and just be in one with it. Makes me feel normal again and gives me bit of extra energy.
 Plus it has been so nice and sunny in last two weeks it was considered a sin not to be outside. At least that is what I kept telling myself.
 What have you been up to lately?! Did you successfully make it through September?!
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára