2015/10/10

Falling for Fall

Days seem to be shorter, twinkle lights are more and more appropriate, my love for coffee and tea grows, all the shows are back on TV, and school days are busy a.f. Not to mention those beautiful leaves I keep kicking around whilst on long, relaxing and already bit chilly walk. That is what I love about fall. Well in a shortcut.

Fall has always been my favorite time of the year. YES, Christmas is the best and most wonderful, but from September to November so many things change. Everything gets cozier. To be it means a start of something new. Plus the excitement for Christmas season makes me a tiny bit happy every day.
 As I said everything starts changing the moment fall comes. Seems like my style changed as well. I like to wear a bit darker clothes lately and I also like to add some edge to my everyday looks. Plus now that I have this ginger or copper tone of my hair, I feel like me and fall- well, we are meant to be , right?! ahah
I also started reading a lot more. Don´t know why but I couldn´t seem to be able to find time to do so till now. Recently I made myself read more. I love how calmed down I feel the moment I am in one with characters from my books.
 How do you feel about fall? What do you like the most about it? Let me know ladies and gents. I love reading your thoughts and comments on these cold evenings whilst sipping my tea and baking cookies ahah. I´ll leave a link bellow for my social medias so we can keep it touch.
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*
Facebook page
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára