2015/07/31

Planned on Trashing Them

I have been planning on throwing these flats to trash for few months now. I got them super dirty in a club one night and ever since they were my clubbing flat- since I only go clubbing in flats and once I won´t be sad if they get destroyed. But I somehow -lord knows how- I cleaned them up and wear them ever since.
Also they are one of those finds you pay stupid little amount of money for but they become your favorite and most comfy ever. I simply love em lol.

Oh and is it only me, or do you also buy a drink just cause it goes with your outfit? It is probably such a silly me. Anyways I haven´t had this kind of sweet pop forever so I thought I´ll treat myself. You know as a little reward for all the working out. lol
 I have such interesting highlights in my hair now. Since I dyed them totally blonde I had some crazy shades in and am not sure if I like that or not.
Outfit details: Primark blouse, C&A tank top, Second Hand jacket, GATE bag, Auchan shoes, Esmara leggings, Pepsi LIDL.
Wow I almost forgot that it is actually friday night. And I am sat home, alone, in my bed, writing about myself.... Oh well, life gets boring sometimes. 
Hope your week was great and that your weekend will be even better.
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára