2015/07/01

OOTD: Back home with homies and rainbows

It feels soooo good to be with my homies after half a year! Yes I haven´t been home for half a year and trust me I blooody missed my family and friends. So the fact that I spend few days back in my hometown just chillin and hanging out with them felt like a blessing. It ain´t matter how much I love UK and life in Liverpool. I still have my heart in that tiny Slovakian town on boards with Hungary I grew up in.

I got to the point where I had no idea what to wear. Pretty classic for a woman isn´t it? So I digged into my old closet and found this blouse I bought like 3 years ago but never wore. So I though I´d give it a go. I mean it had its time ahah.
This is again one of those totally simple and super comfy outfits that are kind of becoming my signature. But I mean if you can be comfy and still look good and on point why not right?! ahah.
So I wore PRIMARK leggings and sunnies, GATE blouse, H&M tank top, Kardashian bag, ShoeZone flats. Felt like it is missing a necklace but oh well! 
 What do you think? Do you get those days when you bring out basically well dusted piece from your closet and felt in love with it again?
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára