2015/07/16

Amor Doll in White

I talked about Amor Stylez loads before. Now today I am not here to do much talking. Instead I will show you how I would style their NEW arrival -White All Over Me- that is actually already SOLD OUT! Don´t worry, I´ll try to make Amor Stylez put them back on sale ;)
What I love about this number is the endless ways you can style it. And you can wear it for almost any occasion, which is always a bonus, right?

And before anyone leaves a nasty comment... I am not paid to do this post or anything like that. Guys from Amor Stylez are my friends and I actually really do like their clothes. Just to make the air clear.
Keep it Simple and Nude
 Boho White
 Sporty European
 Luxury in Miami
 Bring da Color In
Which one of these is your favorite? Which style is closest to your?!
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára