2015/07/25

I wear the Same Colors

There is something I noticed after I filmed my latest LookBook. I lack color in my outfits again. That is just the way I am and my outfits are. I guess I have this- somewhere deep in my mind- that I just simply like black and white combination with a little pop of color or print.
If you check my last few OOTD posts- they are a proof. And I also have been saving some fashion inspiration photos so I can show you what I am getting inspired from at the moment and after I edited them I noticed this weird connection to that lookbook. So now I´ll put them all together in here so you can see what I mean.

 And now that you see these, check my lookbook and focus on them colors ahah.....
and lets continue, shall we?! lol
 And I know that my outfits neither the ones I get inspiration from are any way super summer looking, but they are more then appropriate to the weather I have here in Liverpool ahah.

What do you think? Is it a bad thing to have this kind of habit stuck in your head? Do you have the same thing happening to you?
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*






Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára