2013/12/10

After All

Hello people!
I did it! I cut my hair! YAY . I was planing to cut them for about 3 months but I wanted to wait and cut them after the prom. And that time is here ! I am actually planning to change them up a bit more until Christmas- means more cutting and dye-ing. I thought I can do all that in like a week gaps so I don´t spend about 5 hours at the saloon.
I didn´t go to hairdresser today. What I did was really spontaneous  and it basically took me 15 minutes to do on my own. I know it isn´t the best, but I am going to hairdressers in less then two weeks and I wanted shorter hair SO BADLY.  Well....this is what happened....
 My inspiration....
Especially.....

And I can´t decide what color I want. Can you help me?!

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR SHARE :)
XoXo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára