2019/01/23

House to Home

One of the actually fun parts of adulthood is being able to make a house into a home. Adding little touches to your space to personalize it and make it as cosy as you please.
Home is a place, where you can relax, unwind and be yourself one hundred percent. Whatever that means. And making sure that your space shows that is important. At least to me it is.  

That might be one of the reasons, it took me a little while to make our current house into a nice space. It is of course a work in progress but one of the rooms that I felt most uncomfortable in, was the kitchen. I always loved cooking, baking and having calm breakfast in this room. Since I moved in here though, it did not feel like a warm loving space. I actually tried to spend as little time here as possible. This caused me lacking on home cooking and I only baked once. In a year I lived here, I baked once! If you remember from my countless posts with photos and recipes, back in a day I made cakes or muffins or anything of the sort, like once a week. That shows how much my love for kitchen and work in there has dropped.
 I really wanted to change that and my whole approach. So while everyone was setting their goals for a new year, I had a jump start and redecorated the space. Thanks to my endless pinterest board full of inspiration I knew exactly what I was going for. Of course renting  a flat brought little complication as to what I could and couldn' t actually do.
Still super happy with the way it all turned out and my start to a new year. 
I think considering my options, the kitchen turned out pretty cute. I definitely feel lot better in there and haven' t stop cooking. Oh and cleaning out the space and re-organizing as the new year comes, feels absolutely amazing.

And here are just few photos from my boards that I used as an inspiration.  Also I set myself a budget of 200 pounds and am sure I stayed under. Which is great isn' t it. 

Love,
Deni x

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára