2019/01/29

Everyday Make-Up Look

As a busy girl who loves to live on a budget, I had to make sure to create my little signature look that only takes few minutes every morning and will not leave my bank account dry.  That is where this one came to life.

For me it is all about the winged liner. If you know me, I have this look every day. I don' t think I ever even leave a house without an eyeliner. And that is why I love this one from Technic so much. I wasn' t sure about it at first as it is very runny and hard to work with, but once you get used to it, its brilliant. As its also waterproof, getting it off is almost impossible. Lasts all day or even all night of partying.
 As far as the rest of my face goes, everything is super affordable. None of the products are more then a tener which is brilliant.
I always start with a moisturizer from Garnier. My mum keeps sending me these as my skin got really used to it. For a foundation I love Insta Perfect liquid makeup by Essence. It has matte finish and lasts on my face whole day as it is waterproof. You can also build it up if you need more coverage. I am not too keen on that so only a few little dots are good for me. I also add some bronzer to contour my face a little. Currently I love Bronze body glow from P.S. by Primark. I only purchased this as I quick buy, once I ran out of Maybelline one, I normally use. After a few days I started really enjoying it. It has a slight shimmer which I will really love once the sun starts shining. For my cheeks to pop I always add highlighter. My love at the moment is Hologlow palette by M&S Beauty . It was supposed to be a christmas gift for one of my friends, but I got super selfish and kept it for myself. Now I am real glad I did. I mean look at it.
I have to add shape and fullness to my brows. I naturally do grow some nice brows, but adding definition is always good. For that I love Lord & Berry pencil in Brunette. I had it sent from Birchbox and I am officially sad that its almost finished. To set every hair down a brow gel from NYC. That is a must. Another cheeky quick buy was eyeshadow palette from HomeBargain I use daily now. Super pigmented. I don' t like spending to much money on palettes as I noticed some of my cheapest once last longer then even NAKED palette did. I am really into gold, copper and berry colors recently as they make me eyes pop.
As I mentioned the eyeliner is from Technic, waterproof and jet black. Love! Mascara is yet another waterproof product. Living in England you never know, when the rain comes so being prepared is a good thing.  Mascara is from Essence and it helps my lashes look fuller as I lost quit a few last year after constant lash extensions.
To finish it all off, Lipstick. I use different one every day, but the one that goes best with mentioned gold and berry tones is my lip gloss from L'oreal. Its Dazzle in Gloss me I'm gorgeous.
 Over all I create simple look with deuwy cheeks and wide open eyes. What more can you ask for, right?
What do you love the most and can' t live without on every day basis?

Love,
Deni.


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára