2020/03/17

How to: Wavy Wavy Wavy Hair for Days

You may or may not know, but I am actually a hairdresser by day. If you have been a part of my blog fam for years, you will know that I always loved to play with hair. Trying new colors, products, styles and playing round with everyone`s hair. That is how I managed to come up with a few great ways to style your hair.
One of most like styles I do in the salon, are these beautiful waves.So I wanted to share with you how I create them. 



Products I always use when curling or waving hair : Heat protector (Schwarzkopf), Keratin liquid silk is my current love (Gliss Kur), Gel spray (preferably Wella), Hairspray , Oil Mist (Got2Be)

Now go get you a mirror, curling wand and get creative. Create your waves and if you do, post on insta and tag @HairByDeniVev

Until next time
xoxo
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára