2019/01/25

Kirsty Doyle the Fashion Boss of Liverpool?

One thing I love the most about Liverpool, is finding new talents, brands or events. That is why I was so amazed by this woman and her company, after I found out about her last year (she was established by then for years) . Kirsty Doyle and her fashion brand is Liverpool made and based. She is doing an amazing job and there are a lot of things that inspire me about her. That is why I wanted to share with you, why you should check her out.


Kirsty looks like a real hard working and very hands on business woman. Loves fashion, knows her stuff and makes sure to hear out her customers. Exactly what I would look for in an owner of fast growing fashion brand.
Instagram is a great place for advertisement. KD instagram is full of fun and glam ways to style clothes from the brand. That is for any occasion, from a wedding, days in an office, shopping for groceries, school runs or a holiday. And those stories yall! If I think about myself as a brand owner, I would love to be in touch with my customers. Being able to communicate with them, take polls, ask for advice, give tips and tricks on what to do with my products etc. And that is exactly what you can find in KD stories every day. She works hard on clothing and accessories but also keeping in touch with viewers and customers. Over looks all of that herself to make sure everything has her name nicely stamped on it.
And I so very much admire that, as I am someone who loves to have full control over my work. Making sure everything is perfect by me. Might sound a little selfish or bossy, but if you want to make it in a business as a woman, it is a must. Especially fashion industry being so big and full of brands trying to get bigger with every day, seeing someone this involved with the whole process is refreshing.
That is why I would say, Kirsty Doyle might be domination the Fashion in Liverpool. At least in my eyes.

Here are some of the things I am definitely adding to my wishlist and would love to style myself.  

One little thing I would love to see in the future....
As much as I don' t have a bad thing to say bout KD, she sells plus size or curvy fashion, but I don' t see many babes styling it or being advertised on her shop. Of course being a Plus size or Curvy fashion kind of girl myself, I would like to see a little bit more of that.

What do you think? Have you ever purchased from Kirsty Doyle or are you planing to? Do you agree with my statement that she is on top of Liverpool' s fashion or do you know of anyone else, I should know of?
Let me know
Love,
Deni x

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára