2019/04/15

How I destress

I have had some stressful days yall. Lately I have been working my ass off and fell into a real hustle mode. That is pretty much, why I haven' t been blogging much. Or actually at all. Then I realized, once I actually wrote something, it was so negative and sad, I really did not want that kind of energy on here. 
For those who have been around on my blog for a while, it is well known I enjoy a me time. Most of my posts actually are about, how to treat yourself and have some relaxing time alone. This month I really had to try and remind myself of all those tips and hacks I gave you all. Slowing down for a few minutes and doing something just for yourself is important. Otherwise you' ll go crazy.
So I decided to give myself a little treat- face mask at least once a week. Take time to cleanse my face, actually properly remove my makeup before I fall asleep in it, massage those muscles, apply mask, read a book or watch a show and then cleanse away again.
I want to try and make this into a regular thing and share with you every new product I might use. Would you be interested in that?

This used to be my favorite thing to do. Really don' t know how I could let life get to me so hard. Completely abandoned my skin care routine. That is why I chose this relaxing mask with Lavender and Jasmine. My skin is dry and needs some love.
After applying the mask I felt no irritation, which I often do, and right away the smell of lavender calmed me down a little. I love the brand I chose as it is super affordable, easy to get and one use. So you know exactly how much to apply. I usually prefer peel off masks, but as I mentioned my skin is dry and as I didn't pay much attention to it, last thing I wanted was to rip off my dead skin and get irritated patches.


So this was absolutely perfect choice. After the take off, skin was glowy and healthy looking. No more dry patches. So refreshed.  Oh and I totally had to catch up on 'Jane the virgin' so I actually may have left the mask on longer then I should. Oh well.
How do you stay on top of your skin care? Do you have any go to products for those busy days?
Let us know.

Also who else is obsessed with Jane the Virgin? What is Jasons deal? Do you think he' ll come back again?

Until next time,
Deni xoxo


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára