2016/01/19

Have a laugh

I love to have fun. I am obsessed with laughter. And I have been sooo into these few comedians -WOMEN- and the just crack me up! Now that I think bout it I realize they are all American and sort of actresses or writers but ay, They So Funny!!!

So they are all four super funny but each in a bit different way. Amy Schumer is a real sexually opened woman. Extremely confident and talented. Arielle Vandenberg beautiful vine maker that actually lives a funny life and makes little clips of it. Intellectual Tina Fey shows even a mature woman and mother can talk about thing the way they are. And then Grace Helbig is just so not afraid of being honest and drunk on camera. 
You hear of them before?!


We all probably already know this woman. She is everywhere at the moment. First I´ve heard of Amy was when she was doing stand up comedy. I was impressed with how opened she was and how freely she talked bout herself, sexuality, men, etc. Then she got a show and soon after that her movie Trainwreck hit theaters and I am lovin her more then ever. She is soooo funny and right up my street. 


This lady is Arellie Vandenberg a hollywood actress, model and for a while now one of best viners I have seen. Her jokes are so real and simple. What I like about her comedian skills is that she isnt trying too much, Arielle only shares jokes from her life that sure happen to us sometimes. That is why she is so relatable. And if you won´t enjoy her jokes there is still her friend Matt who is super hot and stars in almost all of her vines :D Just sayin.


Garce helbig, originally from New Jersey sure knows how to entertain. Honestly she is so lovable. I know there are some people who wouldnt enjoy her "I dont know" let´s wing it type of  attitude, but I am diggin it. When it comes to bloggin or youtube I often -or always- improvise and wing things which I possibly learnt from Grace. She could also make fun of anything! Great comedian, actress and a writer. Oh also a host! She even had a show on E! where she interacted with her viewers who helped her create a content for the show. How original and fresh is that?!


Tina Fey is just a bomb! She does have a group of friends who are also comedians and it was kinda hard for me to pick one out of them but I an relate to Tina so much. I honestly feel like if I am a mom one day, this would be me. You might know her from SNL shows where she was amazing, or Mean Girls, Date Night, or possibly from her newest movie Sisters. I cry laughed the whole movie. I have known of Tina before and I have seen her different places but only recently I realized how great she is. I have seen like 3 minutes of her interview and it made me laugh so much and I felt like I knew her so well I only thought of how great it could be to know her in real ahah.

Which one is your favorite? Are there any other women I should know about? Let me konw so we can have a laugh together.
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára