2016/01/16

16/01/16 in photos

Happy days! I do have them. There isn´t as many of them as I would like, but I am working on it. This was one of those when I walked round and realized that I am smiling. I was happy. Which is great. And when I am happy I do a lot. I am so productive, active, smiley, talkative, etc.
I even took loads of photos through the day as a documentation of my footstep ahah.
And you know what, the feeling of calm and happiness was so good I didn´t even care that my feet were frozen. I really didn´t . I also wore more then one color. How crazy of me, ay?

I always get into an argument with my dad about modern mixed with old. Talking bout architecture. We both traveled enough to experience different cities and towns where you either have all modern or all old. And then the mix. Just like Liverpool. I personally love it. You can so see how the city is slowly growing and upgrading. How the history grows. Also there is only like one real high modern building so it isn´t like some other places where those old historical houses get lost and hidden. And I am liking it. 
Talking bout old houses. I am into those nice classic British once. I have many friends who grew up in them or around them and are tired or bored of them. Some of them even hate the style, but I am diggin it! Always on a hunt for one I could rent and redo ahaha.
Now literally in my footsteps. I wore these shoes every single day since I got them. Not kidding. And I have been to, surprise surprise, Primark but this time I only got a candle! Their candles are sooo good tho! I seriously am loving them cause I don´t want to pay crazy amount of money for something I´ll burn down ahah. But this time I found this one with Oriental Spice & Ginger and it is soooo strong and lovely! Makes me feel bloody warm and cosy. 
And since I´m saying what I have done through my day, I also touched up my room. Probably third time in last two weeks. And I am slowly realizing that I am becoming a pinterest. My room is so inspired by everything I find there and share with you here its unbelievable. But I really make it work. I think.

How do you behave when you are happy. Do you have more or less of these days?
Also would you like me to do a sort of bedroom tour thing? I had few people asking for it so make sure to let me know.
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest,
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára