2016/01/10

Do what you want to do

That should not be an option for me! Well, I mean I love doing whatever I want to but sometimes I should have someone telling me that the length or amount of layers I wear is not appropriate for a weather outside. Cause I definitely overestimated that sun I have seen a few days ago. Deni! Sunny doesn´t necessary mean warm!


And wearing loads of layers really doesn´t help if one of them is missing long sleeves or has shorts instead of long pants ahaha. Also boots would be a good idea, but NO! Trainers are comfier. Oh Deni! 

Outfit details: Jumpsuit from Dorothy Perkins! One of the best 20 quid I ever spent. Primark tights and leather jacket is an essential of mine. Sweater is from H&M and really doesn´t help with warmth but it does add a nice layered touch :D Basically the only thing that keeps me warm is Primark blanket scarf that I can´t live without. Shoes are also from Primark just like a bag. Oh and those sunnies. I absolutely love them. They are so simple and were only from Poundland. 
 I also wanted to ask you! Do you ever go by a building and think to yourself "Who can live there?" , "Is there a flat? Office? Dance studio?" etc. I always do so. Or I imagine what it might looks like from inside and how I would decorate it and do all those fun things.
Let me know your thoughts in comments bellow.

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára