2015/04/02

Fools Wishlist

Hello ladies and gents! How was your first of April? It is supposed to be a fools day and I definitely felt like a fool. Aahahah. In the best sense possible of course.
Today I am having a day off for some health issues that I have -another reason I feel like a fool- and I wanted to be a bit productive and do little research and reading online. Few minutes later I realized I am browsing h&m, boohoo, topshop.... websites and filling in my shopping baskets. As you always do, right? So I thought I´ll share a few of my fav pieces that I found today and I have put on top of my wishlist for this month.


What do you think about my picks? Have you found yourself browsing e-shops lately? Is it your quilty pleasure?
Let me know 
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára