2013/09/27

Smooth Buddy

He People!
Today I have here a REVIEW of this amazing hair mask from AVON. So I hope you´ll enjoy :)

I have been looking for product, that would make my hair smooth and shiny. I have tried a lot of them and they also worked but this one is so far the best.
It is a PLANET SPA MEDITERRANEAN OLIVE OIL CONDITIONING HAIR MASK. Have you ever tried it?! NO?! I cant see any reason to wait any longer. Go and buy it. It is literally on of the best hair products I have used lately.

I apply this mask to my hair once in a week before I wash them-before I go to shower, while I remove my make up and all that stuff. It usually  take 10-15 minutes. Then I take a shower and wash it. I like to use a gentle smoothening shampoo. And thats it. You have the smoothes hair the the world. I also tried to use it the other way around. Washed my hair applied the mask on and waited for about 5 minutes. Thats time when you can chill out in the bath or depilate your legs or anything. I also LOVE that it makes your hair super easy to brush.
 XoXo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára