2018/10/04

Golden Hour

So not only is golden hour my favorite time of a day (and so almost every photographers dream), but also probably my favorite shade of hair color at the moment. It has been around for ages, I only just realized how much I am lovin this shade on myself though. Goes nice with my skin tone and looks fab with brown eyes. 



After months and months of trying to figure out a perfect formula -or at least a little something I can work with- I decided to use something, I have received as a tip from one of my clients. She has been using a box dye from Loreal Preference in shades 8/23 and 7/23 . Most of hairstylist would be terrified of a thought of using a color that comes in this type of a box, but I was a little desperate. It was a Thursday and my calendar was full of upcoming parties and events. So full, that there was no space for my hair color to get sorted.
That was when I decided to take things into my hands, as usual and try this rose gold color out myself. Oh boy oh boy.
I loved the result. I used both shades to create natural looking root as it grows out. I have been warned by my client, that this color might not last as long. At least not the rosie tone. As a stylist I totally understand why. Pre-lightened hair is more fragile and opened so the pigment does not last in your hair as much as it would on natural hair.
 Still obsessed with this color. So much so, I gave it another go just few days ago.

What do you think? Should this become my thing? Or should I perhaps go back to copper? I have been dieing to try it again.

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára