2018/10/15

Man Crushing through Monday

This is an absolute and total first from denivev. I have never done a Man Crush Monday before so let's make history of the blog today. But as we are all, or mostly based on my stats- grown ups here, I think it is that time. These are new and old fine finds so get ready ladies and gents. 

I will start off with a real treat. Not so known but sure growing model, originally real estate agent Donnell Blaylock Jr. or instagram known RealDonnySavage. He became famous after shooting a little clip of himself eating a chocolate bar. I know you are going to head and google that real quick, so I' ll give you a second before I continue with the post.

From chocolate to vanilla. Oh dear, is it even okay if I say that? Well I hope so. Here is mr. Stark, Leo West, David Budd, Romeo or Prince from Cinderella, this is Richard Madden. What a fine piece of royalty. I have been seeing this talented actor in many movies and shows, most recently in movie Ibiza. This is the film that made me realize how good  looking the man is. Oh and his accent in Ibiza. I was definitely impressed. 
Now for the third gentleman, Robert Christopher Riley. An actor who has been around but I havent known bout till Dynasty became my obsession. He has an amazing charisma and the bod.
Who are your MCMs these days? Any real life crushes? Maybe you have a funny or saucy story? Send it my  way and maybe you will be featured in another post.

Love
Deni x

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára