2018/09/30

Summer Lovin

As summer is officially over and nights are colder and darker....
I have a little look back at my summer here. It has been full of ups and downs. Great memories and big chances. Even if they are not physical, I have changed. Some of my plans and ideas of future are different now. A lot of unexpected options have opened up and I am super excited bout them.
I have lots and lots of content planned for you all through fall and winter. Get ready for my little blogging comeback and now...
Let' s get a look back


Just like every year, my summer has officially started once I celebrated my birthday. I mean june is a perfect time to commence all the fun right? This year I was lucky to spend it with a great group of friends and  I would not have it other way.


I finally got back into photography. I remember now why I loved it so much and am obsessed with it. Really! I cant now walk down a road without getting a shoot idea haha. And dont worry I will make sure to share some of them with you soon.

Also there was yet another trip to Budapest. It is slowly becoming my second home now. This time around I met up with my sister and her boyfriend. We have had wonderful two days full of sun, sweat, coffee, cocktails, nice food and wanders. How can you ever say no to a weekend like that?

I wish I have used my backyard a lot more though. There could have been a lot more tanning and bbq. We still managed to pack a little bit of that in there , I do still to hope to do more of that next year.

There has been a lot of parties, chilled evening, movie nights and dinner dates. I can not get enough of all these. Although to be honest with you, I have started being very antisocial lately. I enjoy being alone, catching up on netflix with blanket and little drink in hand. Maybe that is  why nights out are so special to me these days. Would make a lot of sense, wouldnt it?

Other  then that it has been all work and work and hairz and hairz haha.

 What has your summer been like? Where have you gone and what have you seen? Find me over on instagram @DeniVev and leave a comment under my latest post.


Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo 
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára