2017/02/02

Today in a shortcut

Not every day of your life will turn out the way you want it to. That is obvious. Everyone knows that. But we all have those days when nothing goes by a plan yet you are still busy as a motherf*cker and there isn' t much that could surprise you anymore. Today was one of those. All of my plans have been canceled or rescheduled, I still had 100 things to sort out  and I got completely lost in time so by almost 4 o clock I still didn' t have a single toast to eat. What a life haha. 
Yea, adulthood and responsibilities suck. But as Rag' n Bone sings: Some people have the real problemsss....! I am really not one to cry yet honestly. And as he also sings : I' m only human after all. So I need to give it a break haha.

No moaning allowed. Well. I am a natural moaner so slight bit should be okay. Right?! haha
So the day really consisted of sending out CVs, boring but important phone calls, making schedules, groceries shopping, freezing, more calls, more CVs and a lot of music. Not much you can write about to be fair.

But hey, I just did. I wrote bout my boring ass life. I guess that is one thing I got good at.
How are you keeping yourself on top of things. Does it get easier?

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára