2017/02/20

I rumble. A lot

Inner Peace. What a great thing. You don't know what it is? Good...me neither. I am one of those, constantly nervous, stressed or annoyed people. Yes of course I like getting little piece of calm and I love trying to relax myself. Yet I always have little voice in me trying to keep me on my toes.
This is something even my boyfriend brought to my attention. We were barely dating back then and he said, he never actually saw me calm and properly chilled.
How can one do that though? With so much happening around all of us, how can one be really down to earth calm. Not dead kind of chilled. Like you still care -and breath- but you couldn' t actually give less shit.
But then, yeah I guess this little thing called -love- is able to make you feel little better. As if you forgot bout everything that happened that day. To make this little cheesier, that is what having my man around feels like. It doesn't necessarily always relaxes me or calms me down. It makes me forget. He makes me forget. Is that the key to inner peace then? Forgetting bout things that trouble you? Makes sense like.

For example I do have some stuff happening now, bit too personal for me to write bout them. This weekend we went for a night time date to town. Drinks and chat. Sweet sugary looks. Sunday spent by going for little road trip. I only thought of my trouble like twice and that was us trying to solve it. Other then that I felt like a happy little girl. Wow is that what love feels like? I never knew it was so powerful. Am I getting too cheesy now? Oh well.

Anyways, how are you guys? All good? I know this was pretty rumble today. I just felt like writing and this is what came out. Haha. Well thank you if you made it all the way here. What other rumble would you like me to do?
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára