2015/11/25

That Romance

Yea, yet another non fashion post. Yes, yet another photography post. I had the need to try out new things with my camera. Cause to be honest even though it is a real good camera with a lot of settings I only use basic camera setting and video shooting one. Boring, right?! SO the other day I decided to get out the house just as it got dark and I took these...

 I just feel soo chilled and calm walking without people bumping into me and getting into my way. When I have to nicely bundle myself with clothes cause of the crisp air around. It is just sooo  nice plus now that I know how amazing my camera is I am sure I´ll do this kind of walks more often.

Well that is all I wanted to say today. Or share.
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*






Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára