2021/05/16

My favorite Skin care Products - Dry skin edition



 Over the years I have been fighting with dry skin and I always seem to find new products, that are great and work for me, but only for a while. Meaning every so often, I have to change my skin care routine and I noticed that some products that have not worked for me in the past, suddenly do. Just like one of the creams, I will be sharing with you today.
Bio-Oil is a brand that has been around for a while now and I have originally started using their oil for my strechmarks back in 2016. After a while I decided to try it on my dry skin patches, which to my surprise worked wonders. Since then it has been an essential part of my routine. I literally can not go a day without using it. And thankfully, this product always does wonders and does not dissapoint. I even tried other products from the brand and could not recommend them enough. In case you suffer from dry skin, eczema or even psoriasis (my case) try it. It might work. I deffinitelly would say that it is not for everyone, but you don' t know till you try right? 

E45 on the other hand has been a love-hate type of a thing for me. I tried one of their creams a while back and it hasn' t done a thing for me. I actually feel like my T-zone felt even drier after use. But I still felt like giving it another shot, so about a month ago I got this cream that promises to work on my spesific problem. And as you already probably realized, it does! It actually leaves my skin super smooth, soft and glowy. I could not recommend you trying this cream in particular enough. If you do happen to have one of the issues you see mentioned on their packaging, really do try it out. This brand is actually really affordable as well so there is no excuse not to give them a go.


Bio-Oil skincare oil 
E45 Cream

Have you tried either one of these before? What was your experience?
Until next time, 
DeniVev


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára