2022/01/15

It has been a Blast

 Hi lovelies!
With new year, I made myself some promises. Yes, promises, not resolutions. I never believed in that word. One of my promises is to start posting again. I have missed it a lot and took the lack or readers as something that lead to no motivation. In that process I realised, that this blog has started as something I always did mostly for myself. This has always been a place I wrote down my thoughts, emotions and opinions. And not having that outlet made me feel less myself. So here we are. Again. Hi!

Holiday season has always been a little bit of a time I took to reflect. These last two years have been so difficult for all of us. I really felt low and unmotivated to do literally anything. I am sure I'm not the only one. So little reflection on my life and what it is I want to do, has been extremely needed this year. More then ever actually. Have I figured it out yet? Absolutely not. But I do feel a little step closer. 
With all that said, I hope you had a lovely festive season, that your year has started atleast somewhat the way you hoped it would, and here is to the new one. 
Until next time

DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára