2019/05/06

How I beat dry skin

Over the years of flying around Europe, I noticed one thing. My skin hates even the slightest climate change. It might only be two hours on the plane, but boy, does my face hate me for it. As someone, who suffers with psoriasis , it is already real hard keeping up to my skin care routine. Making sure to adjust it, everytime a little change occurs. But once that day comes and I get on a plane (receantly I noticed,even trains and their AC troubles me) my face goes flakier then ever.


That is why I came up with a nice little routine for after travel day, that well- saves the day. I make sure to have a little pamper and add extra moisture to my skin. Everytime I go from one place to another, I make sure to do these 3 steps. Cleanse, mask and moisturise. Something you might do, pretty much every day, of course. In my case, I repeat these every day until the skin looks bright, glowy and happy.

In the case of my latest travel, I put my trust into Micellar water (Yves Rocher), Cucumber and Almond hydrating mask (Himalaya) and my all time favorite hero- Bio-Oil.
3 simple products that help my skin go from flakey and red crocodile to dewy and nice to look at skin.
This was actually my first time trying this mask. I was really pleasantly surprised with how much moisture I felt in my skin, right after the peel off. Many masks feel too drying and exfoliating, but this one really did something. And I  am here for it.
I, of course, made sure to really cleanse my skin before and after applying the mask. For that I always use micellar water. Once I finished with those two, I added my trusty Bio-oil that saves me from red patches, where my psoriasis flares up.
Honestly, I dont know if it was the combination of these steps or some kind of magic in the face mask, but my skin went from disaster to almost perfect within two days. Nothing ever works this fast for me. I know there are a lot of you, who actually have a little skin care routine for the plane journey, but I am usually happy, I manage the trip without slapping anyone. Jokes. 

Do you have any handy tips for all us, travel freaks? Is there any product, you wont leave your house without?

Until next time,
xoxo
DeniVev 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára