2018/12/12

Red for the Holidays

As as hairstylist I am tempted to change my hair color almost every day. I know how to approach it and I myself create some good work. Still I decided to stick to some sort of blonde for about 2 years now. If there is anything people know about me, its that 2  years is a long time to be committed to one hair style. So change has been in the air. 

I prepared a little by adding warm tones back in over the summer. I am sure you saw my pink, rose gold and other shades. Few weeks back I had enough of waiting and mixed up whatever I found in my huge box of colors. Result was so good I decided to commit to this change and be a red for this festive season and longer.
BEFORE
OVER
What do you think? Do I even suit it?
Have you ever tried red or copper? Would you ?
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára