2018/12/09

Dockside Dining Club

A little while back I stumbled upon a fun place. Dockside Dining Club at Albert docks, Liverpool. I can not believe I havent been here before.  It is so nice and kinda cosy there. As it was night time, all the lights seemed vibrant and the place was booming with people. 

The options of drinks and food here is amazing. You can get anything you might feel for. Sushi? Burger? Mac n Cheese? Beer or gin? They have it all.

 It might take me a few more visits to make more of an opinion but for a first visit I was really pleased. My dad enjoyed it a lot too. And that is coming from a grumpy old man who can never be satisfied and hated waiting in lines.

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára