2017/08/16

Miss Confidence

I love myself. People put me down a lot and can make me insecure. Some more, some less. But overall I love all of me and there sure is a lot to love. As a proud curvy gyal I wrote multiple posts about confidence, self love and curves appreciation. I am big promoter of all of the above. And I did get pretty confident myself the other day.
I just casually walked out into the streets of Liverpool almost butt naked. Yeap. I did that.
This outfit gave me a very interesting feeling. Made me feel strong i guess. Made me proud of all that I have. I wanted to give myself this little gift. Present of self appreciation. It sure worked and I looked great! I mean if I do say so myself.
 This all came as an opportunity the take my glittery shoes for a walk. The rest of an outfit kind of just made itself. I am fully dressed yet not. I like.
 Forever 21 bodysuit
New Look dress
Primark shoes and earrings
simple and affordable

 Would you step out in outfit like this?! In a daylight of course. It wouldn' t be anything unusual at night  now would it?

Thank you for reading
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára