2017/08/21

Beauty from koko

My NEW favorite baby! I don' t think I need to mention that bags are life! I love them more and more everyday and older I get. I keep realizing how well they can effect your whole look and even star conversations. That is why I have so many of them to the point where it is becoming a problem.
Recently I tried starting off a collection to keep for as long as the straps don' t fall off. Pieces classy and timeless and then a few out there to give me Carrie Bradshaw uniqueness every now and again.


This is one of the pieces I really wanted. Like I wouldn' t even care about the price. Maybe not totally not care but you know. Haha. This gorgeous piece is from KOKO in St.Johns Liverpool. Only 20 pounds too! How amazing is that?! The color is so unusual yet super easy to combine with my wardrobe. Goes with the whole color scheme and basically any occasion.


I mean just look at it! This bag is beauty. I will make sure to share outfits featuring her soon so keep an eye out.

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára