2017/07/18

The glow

You know that look you have once you arrive to your  holiday? All the stress is gone, a lot of sleep, happy eyes... The glow is a real thing. Holiday glow. Not only I am stress free but I had so much time to chill and rest , it would be impossible to not look like this.
 I have been back home for few days . Spent time with friends and family. All nice. As much as I am enjoying this, I am actually looking forward to be back in reality and my world. This time though, I am bringing my glow with me.
 I tried being as comfortable as possible. Also I got slight burn on my skin so wearing as little clothes as possible is great. This was one of my fav looks. I wore it to a diner date with one of my best friends. Super comfortable and easy on skin.

short Primark, top C&A, shoes NEW LOOK, glasses were a gift, earring Primark, lipstick Dermacol and bag Borse in Pelle
 Have you been for your holiday this year yet? Or you just planning your trip.
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára