2016/04/18

Denim, Leather, Fringe etc

We all know and love Coachella! Some of us lived a dream and been part of this long weekends craziness and others are still just dreaming! One thing that is for sure is this festival gives a theme and feel to all the others that year. There is no doubt that one of the first music festivals each season will never be topped music wise, by amount of celebrities and neither in the class of fashion.
Here is my pick of celebs I think did it best!
Also I´d like to mention that Chiara Ferragni was absolutely killing it in my opinion ;)


 Who do you think rocked it better? Did you like Kylie Jenners rainbow hair? Did you see Paris Hiltons outfit?
All photos are from Harpers Bazaar by the way so if you want to see more click here!
Let me know what you thought of this years looks and if you agree with my picks.
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára